Business Owner’s Policy
Your business is subject to many unforeseen risks and events, even when you leave no stones unturned to ensure that everything is in order. So the best way to protect your business is to protect your valuable assets – by insuring them under a plan that comprehensively covers your risks.
Our Business Owner’s Policy (BOP) is designed to give your business the protection it deserves. It comes loaded with multiple insurance policies, and better still, it offers attractive flexibility options.
Benefits of Business Owner’s Policy (BOP)
- Property Insurance – Offers coverage for your company’s physical structure (building) and its contents, such as inventory, office equipment, furniture and computers
- Business Interruption Coverage – Offers coverage for lost profits and expenses until the business is operational again. Business interruption could be due to many factors, such as loss, repair of machines or equipment, fire, water damage amongst others
- Crime Insurance – Offers coverage for lost or destroyed company assets, either by employees or someone else
- Liability Coverage – Offers coverage against civil suits for accidents, product liability, copyright infringement, injury or property damage
- Vehicle Coverage – Offers coverage for owned, rented or borrowed vehicles
As a business owner, a BOP benefits you in other ways too. Apart from the umbrella protection it offers, it comes cheaper than individual insurance packages, back-to-back.
Protect your business comprehensively with a Business Owner’s Policy (BOP) that’s tailor made for your business. Send us an email, fill out our no-obligation Quote Form or call us now.